ADJUVANTS IMPROVE POST-EMERGE HERBICIDE PERFORMANCE
Jun 14, 2021
In the yield-protecting fight against the toughest weeds, Federated recommends Plexus II and Array adjuvants to help improve the performance of post-emerge herbicides. (Read this hot weather-related bulletin, too.)
Plexus II is approved for use with dicamba technologies. It:
- offers more activity per unit of product;
- reduces drift (and related fines);
- increases retention, wetting, spreading and pesticide coupling;
- increases penetration at the cuticular and cellular level.
Array is a “target performance adjuvant that:
- increases deposition, retention, and performance;
- reduces antagonism in the spray tank to get herbicides on target;
- creates larger spray droplets to penetrate dense canopies;
- decreases surface tension.